Write For Us
Spanish Hackers is a fast growing blog about learning Spanish as a foreign language, With a larger readership every month, we are reaching more people than ever before.
Contributing to Spanish Hackers is an opportunity for you to give tips, share your method of learning Spanish, or tell about your own personal journey in the language.
We gladly accept high quality contributions that will help inform or inspire our readers. For each contribution we reserve the author box to link to your blog, social profiles, etc.
Here are the rules when it comes to posting on our site:
- Content must be of high quality
- Content must be original to the author and unpublished elsewhere.
- Contributions must be promoted by their authors at least socially
- Authors should have a track record of publishing high quality content online
- All content should be related to language learning, specifically Spanish.
So What are you waiting for?
Become part of our community and join in the conversation! Email your submission to Jesse@spanishhackers.com
Follow these format guidelines when sending in your post contribution:
- Content should be roughly 800-1,000 words
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submit articles in Word format as email attachments (No pdf files please).
- Include links to your blog and/or social media (twitter, FB, Youtube, etc)
- Include a bio or about you of no more than 25 words.
Note: Spanish Hackers does not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles. The author retains copyright, but Spanish Hackers may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in Spanish Hacker products, including marketing material.